No Sharing of Information
• We will never give out your email address or any other details: We do not include you in any mailing lists without your explicit consent. You will NEVER receive a spam mail because of us.
• We will never sell your information to any third parties: You probably do not know but most companies track browsing history, leave unwanted cookies on your desktops and even sell your information and browsing behavior to mailing lists or third parties. We ABSOLUTELY hate it.
• We will never mail you unwanted information: When you order from us, you get control on what information we send to you. You can choose to keep a separate correspondence email id with us. If you do NOT want it, we will NOT send you any order confirmation, invoice, shipping confirmation or satisfaction surveys.
• We will NOT send you e-mails without your consent: If you do not want it, we will NEVER send you snail mails or even e-mails without your consent. We will never disturb you with e-mails soliciting repeat business if you do NOT want so. We firmly believe that our product quality and service efficiency would bring repeat business automatically.
• Even your credit card/bank statement would not show our name: Even your credit card / bank account would show a transaction with the name of our company. .com would NEVER appear anywhere.
• The merchant name on the card/bank statement will either show our payments processing partner name i.e. EBS or it will show our parent companies name i.e Fashion house mumbai
• We will maintain security and of our systems and information: We maintain the latest anti-virus software(if required) and use secure passwords on all systems. Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
How we use your information
• Your shipping address: This is used to ship your order. You can change it for every order and we will NEVER send anything else to this address except your order itself.
• Your phone number: This is used only for purposes of helping the courier delivery person track you. The concealed packing of the orders ensures that the courier delivery person does not get to know anything about your order or you. We may also call you on the phone number provided to confirm the order before dispatching OR for any other purpose related to the order placed on .com. The call might be made via automated system or by customer care representative. You may also receive an SMS with the details of how to confirm/reject order via miss call or other service.
• Your credit card information: Your CC/bank account information is used only to process the transaction.
• Your email address: We will NEVER send you e-mails if you request us not to. As a default, we assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of:
1. E-mailing you copy of the order
2. E-mailing you the shipping confirmation
3. E-mailing you a short customer satisfaction survey
4. E-mailing you 'Reminders' for products you opt to be reminded for
5. If you desire so, we can send you all of the above via SMS also. In line with our standards, we would never reveal our identity in the SMS sent to you.
• Your billing address: This is required ONLY for purposes of verification of your credit card. .com will NEVER send anything to your billing address.
• Every website inevitably collects information. However, we have a comprehensive information gathering policy to maintain your privacy.
• For Visitors (people who look into our store or visit us) - When you visit www.mumbaitouristplaces.com, we know that someone is visiting us but we do NOT know that it is you. We ONLY count the number of visitors and track which pages/products are of greater interest to visitors. We do NOT gather or use any information about any specific persons who visit our site
• For Customers (people who have an account with us or order with us)
2. You have the right to know what information we have collected about you. You also have the right to change this information. If you would like to contact us about changing some aspect of the information we have for you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In order to make changes to your information you will be required to first prove your identity to us. This prevents other individuals from accessing your files.
4. We will not reveal credit card numbers over the telephone. If there is an issue with your credit card we can handle it through your merchant bank (the process is easier than it sounds).
5. Any customer feedback we receive is also held in strict confidence. If we do disclose your feedback about our business or products it will be in a completely anonymous manner.
6. In summary, your purchase from www.mumbaitouristplaces.com is held in the strictest of confidence. And it is 100% private!!
• You may receive transactional SMS, calls on registered mobile/landline number with us, related to your account/orders placed on our website.
• All the calls/SMS will be related to transactions performed on our website.
• You may be sent promotional SMS related to offers/products on our site. Should you wish to not receive those, you may click on the un-subscribe link provided on those SMS.
• We may use re-targeting features of ad platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, or any other ad platform.
• Just in case, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute (usually credit card fraud), information might be requested from us in form of a sub-poena (legal demand for information or appearance). In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer (through preferred medium chosen by the customer) to inform them of our legal obligations.
• These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
• Your order details and personal details like address and phone number may be shared if asked by any Government Department eg. Sales Tax Department.
Links to other sites
• Our site may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Any such pages will clearly be identifiable in the browser URL and will not carry the www.mumbaitouristplaces.com logo on the top. We do not take any responsibility for the policies or actions of such websites whatsoever.
• However, such links (except for the one to our payment gateway provider) are NOT required to browse or complete any transaction at www.mumbaitouristplaces.com. We have ensured that your experience with us is as private as it should be.
• Our site may have links from advertisers and we take NO responsibility of consequences after being re-directed to their websites.
Kindly read and understand the terms and conditions below.
In these Terms, reference to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service source" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean shivkrupaenterprise.com .com, its franchisor, associates and partners.
The website www.shivkrupaenterprise.com is an e-commerce portal operated by wholesalemarket.com , a company incorporated under the laws of India.
Use of this portal is accessible to you on the acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. shivkrupaenterprise.com at its sole prudence reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Conduct and Rules:
You will be in accord and presume to use the web portal only to post and upload messages and material that are proper.
User Agreement to evasion the malicious activities like: -
• Degrade violence, harass, follow, menace or violate the legal rights of others.
• Circulate, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inapt, profane, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or illegal issue, name, material or information;
• forge or erase any author credit, legal or other proper notices or proprietary description or labels of the origin or basis of software or other stuff contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Perform or forward assessments, competitions, or any other schemes or any other series.
• upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• Utilize any of the services. We hold back the right to deny individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option, not only but also, we might decline any of our services, conclude accounts, and/or cancel orders at our diplomacy, counting but not partial to, if we believe that customer conducts breaches in valid law or is destructive to our interests.
• Infringe any code of conduct or other plan, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
• Breach any applicable laws or policy at the time, in force in and across the country.
• Infringe any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• You shall not make any offensive, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, irreverent or coarse statement/s and/or comment/s about shivkrupaenterprise.com, its acquaintances and partners on any property owned by shivkrupaenterprise.com.
• For credit card/debit card/internet banking based orders, the order will be considered as confirmed after the user confirms his payment details during the sales process.
• On confirmation of order, the user will receive an email on the registered email address confirming the order
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
shivkrupaenterprise.com may abandon any orders that categorize as 'Bulk Order' under certain standards at any stage of the product release. An order can be considered as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned conditions, and any supplementary standards as defined by shivkrupaenterprise.com:
• Goods ordered are not for self usage, but for business purpose.
• Any malpractice used to place the order
• Invalid address given in order details
• Bulk quantity of the same product ordered Mispricing
If in case wrong price is posted on the web so if the wrong price is higher than the correct price we would charge only correct price i.e. the lesser price and on the other hand if the wrong price is lower than the correct price we would cancel the order after intimating the customer.
Discounts and vouchers
• Terms and conditions may differ depending upon the promotions and voucher
• Discount would be offered on the final amount
• 1 voucher can be used only once Shipping and tracking of orders
• Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon www.shivkrupaenterprise.com's shipment to the shipping carrier.
• Once the product is dispatched, it takes 7 working days to reach at your doorstep if you are located in a metro city.
• Delivery time may surpass depending upon the place.
• In some locations COD (cash on delivery) is not available.
• Identifying the goods position, is counted only as working days bank holidays and weekly off are not counted.
• Transport is free if the product is above Rs 1000/-, below this amount, shipping charges would be applicable.
• Delivery days for various products would differ as in some products, things are customized.
• On the portal, the days mentioned are consignment days and not days of delivery.
• For quick delivery extra charges may be incurred or we can reschedule the delivery, in the circumstances, you are going out of town.
Tracking of orders can be done by using the specified product delivery codes provided via email and as soon as the product is dispatched, the expected date of delivery will be intimated to you.
Kindly visit the courier partner's site, in case you have the tracking information and check for your Order. The courier partner can be contacted with your reference number for clarification to check upon the product position.
The User concurs and embarks on not to upend wangle, adjust, duplicate, hand out, broadcast, exhibit, execute, replicate, circulate, permit, generate unoriginal jobs from, relocate, or vend any information from the portal.
shivkrupaenterprise.com hereby disowns any promise of accuracy as to the end product and look of the Product intended by the shopper. The class of any goods, Services, literatures, procured by the customer, via portal may turn different from what they expect. Amendments to certain characteristics of order like the brand name, dimension, and shade may be required due to precincts caused by accessibility of merchandise dissimilarity in dimension charts of exacting brands etc.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may enclose links to other portals; these Linked Sites are not under the control of shivkrupaenterprise.com. shivkrupaenterprise.com is not accountable for the contents of any such Website,
shivkrupaenterprise.com is not liable for any structure of broadcast, at all, from any other website.. shivkrupaenterprise.com is extending, these links to you only as a expediency, and the enclosure of any website, does not entail support by shivkrupaenterprise.com or any involvement with its possessor counting the lawful successor or there allocates. The users are appealed to authenticate the exactness of the information on their own before commissioning any dependence.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
shivkrupaenterprise.com will always ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but shivkrupaenterprise.com does not guarantee or represent the superiority, precision or entirety of any information, product or Service.
In no event shall shivkrupaenterprise.com.com be liable for any straight, roundabout, disciplinary, supplementary, particular, significant compensations resultant from: (a) the failure to use the Services; (b) unofficial admittance to or modification of the user's broadcast or data; (c) any other material linking the services; counting, devoid of restriction, indemnity for loss of use, facts or incomes, happening of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.
Neither shall shivkrupaenterprise.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the portal services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or else, coming out of the use of website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
shivkrupaenterprise.com shall not be liable for unavailability of the portal, during maintenance operations or any unexpected deferral of admission to the website that may arise due to mechanical motives or for any reason beyond shivkrupaenterprise.com's control.
The user recognizes and concurs that any substance or data downloaded or otherwise acquired through the Website is done completely at their own prudence and risk, and they will be exclusively accountable for any harm to their computer system.
Items must be untouched, unworn, intact and unharmed. Return goods will only be acknowledged in their original packaging, counting: hanger, polyester bags, dangle tags on clothing, shoe boxes or dust bags. Any stuff, that have been damaged, mucky or distorted will not be acknowledged and will be redispatched to the customer.
shivkrupaenterprise.com has put in place no-hassle procedures to ensure that you can buy from us in confidence and return the item if it has size issues (apparel and footwear only) or if the item is faulty or not what you ordered.
No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted for the following items:
• Imitation jewellery
• Leather goods
If the return is due to a size matter, it is the shopper's sole responsibility to pay for return transport. On our part we will give you a store credit. If the return is due to our mistake like wrong item sent, spoiled/faulty merchandise, we will compensate the invoice worth as well as the delivery charge that the shopper has borne, to return the package to a maximum of Rs 150 as store credit. All return goods which are not valid will not be acknowledged and will be sent back.
Please note shivkrupaenterprise.com will not be liable for any damage that happens in transit.
Procedure to Return Products
• Courier the product(s) to WMS-Ecommerce.
Inform us so that we can collect the product(s) from you.
You are required to inform us about the product to be returned, within 5 days from the date of getting your package. You can get in touch with our Customer Support No. 022-261-6547788 between 10am and 7pm, on working days and choose the return option over the phone to reach our dedicated helpline for returns or write to us on email@example.com
After authenticating your return request, we shall correspond the shopper, via email sanctioning a return. The mail will have a link that gives you admission to the return delivery address tag. The shopper can print & fill the same with precise information, paste the shipping address label on the package and courier it back to us. Kindly ensure that we ought to receive the return package within 10 days of us sending the approval email.
After we receive the parcel, we will go on to scrutinize the same. Once sanctioned as an qualified return, we will issue your refund or products credit in the correct amount. In case the return is disqualified for refund, we will forward the same back to you.
Repayment are made as follows: -
• If the case of purchases in cash then the refund is made in the form of a NEFT/ cheque or store credits.
• If the purchases are done using a credit/debit card /net banking then the amount is credited back to the same account.
• The amount is refunded in the form of Store Credit,, in case the return is done due to the sizing issue.
Please Note: shivkrupaenterprise.com will make refund NEFT/Cheque only in the registered name of the customer.
• We shall keep you informed on the position of your return dispatch at regular intervals.
• When we authenticate the return parcel, we update you through a return authorization E- mail.
• Once your refund is processed and successful, we send you the, closure mail.
You agree to underwrite, protect and seize the safe shivkrupaenterprise.com from and against any and all losses, legal responsibility, asserts, compensation and including legal bills and payment in association with and interest taxable and declared against or invite by shivkrupaenterprise.com that take place out of, any violations of any illustration, guarantee, agreement or concords made or commitment to be carried out by shoppers pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for goods are explained on the portal and are integrated into these Terms and Conditions, by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at shivkrupaenterprise.com's discretion.
• shivkrupaenterprise.com may defer or conclude the shopper's access of the portal, or any Service if it considers, in its solitary and complete prudence that shopper has infringed any the stipulated conditions.
• shivkrupaenterprise.com may erase any content or information concerning to shoppers Service and shivkrupaenterprise.com will have no accountability to shopper or any third party for doing so.
• Shopper shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that he/she has previously ordered till the time of Termination by either party. Further, the shopper shall be permitted to royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to Shoppers.
These terms shall be preside over by and assembled in harmony with the commandment of India without orientation to clash of laws values and disagreement occurring in these concerns, shall be subject to the limited authority of the courts at Mumbai.
The title and sub-titles herein are built-in for convenience and gratitude only and are not probable to depict, recognize, explain or rim the choice, scale or aspire the conditions or the right to use the portal by shopper, restricted or any other segment of the Website or any third party web sites in any method.
As per these Terms, users are solely accountable for entire stuff or material uploaded on shivkrupaenterprise.com does not analyze the stuffing in any way before they emerge on the Website. shivkrupaenterprise.com does not bear out, support or promise for the contents of any user generally posted or uploaded on to the Website.
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlawful Card Usage
If you see charges on your credit/debit card against purchases made on shivkrupaenterprise.com but you have never created an account or signed up, kindly ensure about this with your family members or colleagues endorsed to make transactions on your behalf, to verify that they haven't placed the order and in case you are unable to recognize the charges, kindly intimate about the unauthorized transaction within 60 days of the transaction to allow shivkrupaenterprise.com to begin an investigation.
Termination of fake Orders
We regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity just to ensure that our shoppers get a safe and secured shopping experience. On perceiving any distrustful activity, shivkrupaenterprise.com coffers the right to call off all precedent, awaiting and prospect orders without any legal responsibility. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. shivkrupaenterprise.com also coffers the right to decline or call off orders in circumstances like factual error in costing of on portal or stock scarcity. We may also require extra verifications or information before processing any order, thus we will get in touch with you in case of any changes in the order.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
• Customer with a very high return rate
• Customer doesn't reply to the payment confirmation mail sent by Turn stylish
• Excess voucher code usage.
• Customer is not able to produce ample documents during the payment details verification
• Use of a special coupon not marked to the email ID used.
• Customer returns the wrong product
• Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
• Customer declines to pay for an order.
• Mistreat of another customer's phone/email.
• Customer is involved in the grab and jog for any order.
Product Review Guidelines
• Vigorous and efficient content: It is prudent that the content of the evaluation is frank, easy, succinct and obliging in the notice of potential user of the same produce. The appraisal is based on your understanding of your product option and is significant to give a lucid and sensible opinion for other prospects to pursue successful shopping.
• Assessment Stuff: The evaluation division in core is restricted to the process of mere subject to the quality, comfort level, color, size etc. Kindly consider that assessments with inappropriate content relating to some other product or business won't be available, and the assessments in impenetrable words, HTML content, advertising campaigns, foul or offensive language will not be available.